Safar the Origami Camel - سفر الجمل الاوراقامي
Safar, our origami camel is one of our best selling from the culture collection. It is a modern twist on an ancient icon of Asia, the two-humped camel.
He is named #Safar, which means traveler in Arabic. His name identifies who he is, a nomad. He loves to travel to new places. People have taken him to Suriname, Saudi Arabia, Disney USA, and Canada and he still has a lot more to see. He aims to go around the world, one continent at a time. He can't do it alone, he needs the help of people like you to help him reach his goal!
- 3 cm length pendant
- 18K Gold/Silver plated
- A fully adjustable necklace mechanism
- Max length of necklace: 20cm
- Available in Gold, Rose, & Silver
- Necklace packaged in a card
- Packaged in a foldable card with sticker and bag
Choosing the gift for someone and not sure what color?
- Gold: Valued, Caring
- Silver: Ambitious, Patient
- Rose: Loving, Generous
منتج جميل، وذو طابع خاص به.
لكن لماذا تم اختيار الجمل الصيني بدل الجمل العربي